This is a wonderful aerobic dance, beautiful tune and beautiful steps.
Big shout out to Danae for helping out with choreo…she is an amazing 13 year old who is going to make a wonderful instructor some day! And another thank to the students who stayed behind to film 🙂
Obesity is quickly becoming an epidemic in this country. Why has it become such a problem? Too much stress, too little exercise, poor eating habits and a rushed way of life are all contributing factors. Losing weight is NOT simple.
What can you do in order to be successful at weight loss? Try the easy, but effective, tips listed below. They will help you lose weight in a healthy way and keep it off.
1. EAT AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS OF FRUIT AND VEGETABLES EVERY DAY. Eating vegetables in their most natural state (raw) is more nutritious for your body but cooked vegetables are fine, too. If it is a struggle to get that many fruits and vegetables into your daily diet, try vegetable soups or fruit smoothies made in a blender.
2. EAT ONLY WHEN HUNGRY BUT NEVER SKIP A MEAL. Eating increases your metabolism so eat four or five small meals every 3 to 4 hours. Your most important meal of the day should be breakfast. Eat protein, whole grains, fruit and vegetables.
3. CUT OUT WHITE FOODS (sugar, flour, bread, donuts, crackers, etc.). They raise insulin levels, protecting your stored fat instead of burning it off. If you have these foods lying around in your kitchen, get rid of them! They will only provide temptation for you.
4. DRINK LOTS OF WATER, at least 8 glasses a day, instead of soda or other sweetened beverages. Water flushes out the system and eliminates harmful toxins. It forces the body to run more efficiently, speeds up metabolism, and makes it easier to lose weight and burn fat.
5. ALWAYS EAT YOUR MEALS SITTING DOWN at the kitchen/dining room table. NEVER eat in front of the television. This leads to overeating because you are not paying attention to what you are putting into your mouth.
6. DO NOT RESTRICT YOUR FOODS TOO MUCH. If you do, you will become bored and frustrated by your limitations causing you to revert back to your former eating habits.
7. EAT SLOWLY. Chew your food completely to decrease your appetite. Put down your fork/spoon after every bite. This will help you realize when you are full.
8. DO NOT EAT AFTER 7:00 PM. If you absolutely cannot abstain from eating, indulge in a piece of fruit or a cup of herbal tea.
9. EXERCISE EVERY DAY – sorry, but you have to! However, you do not have to kill yourself. The easiest exercise that will benefit anyone regardless of their fitness level, that can be done inside or outside, is walking. A brisk walk can burn as many calories as jogging, but does not have the risk for injury that jogging does. The only equipment needed is a good pair of shoes. If you do not want to walk alone, find a friend to go with you.
10. GET AT LEAST 8 HOURS OF SLEEP EVERY NIGHT. This is very important for your body.
Is losing weight simple? No, but by following the tips listed above, you will be engaging in a lifestyle that will enable you to lose weight and keep it off.